Keller Kitchens has its own design team with a vision. A team that keeps a close track of the international developments and trends and interprets these to the local kitchen markets. This way, Dutch design is created with your needs, wishes and way of life in mind. The perfect kitchen match.
On Sunday 10 February at 4 a.m. a genuine Boeing 747 was successfully parked in the backyard of the Corendon Village Hotel near Amsterdam. We’d like to congratulate Corendon Hotels & Resorts on this amazing achievement. In April last year, Keller fitted 300 hotel rooms with design kitchens to make sure the interior doesn’t go without an eyecatcher of its own.
The Toren van Oud, The Hague’s first skyscraper, is undergoing an intensive renovation. Rotterdam-based Van der Vorm Vastgoed is making the tower bigger, higher and more modern. Eventually the tower will offer 38 short stay apartments, fitted with designer furniture, heated floors and an elegant bathroom. A luxurious, handleless Keller kitchen is the cherry on the tower’s top.
- Collaboration build on trust and sustainability goals
- Leven in Lankforst: 72 new Keller kitchens thanks to circular kitchen process
- Luxury Keller Kitchens for De Zalmhaven in Rotterdam
- Keller kitchens in new apartment complex Wilhelminahaven
- Kitchen producer DKG works with carbon farmers in the region