Since 2017, DKG, the parent company of the kitchen brands Keller Kitchens and Bruynzeel Kitchens, is the first in the industry to produce CO2 neutral. Time for the next step. DKG wants to become climate positive in the coming years and is doing so together with farmers’ organization ZLTO and carbon farmers in the region Johan Laurijsse and Joris de Jager.Read More
The renewal of the BunkerToren is a fact. In the iconic building in Eindhoven, 127 new-build rental apartments have been realized by Pensioenfonds Rail & OV. The tower has been restored, whereby Keller was allowed to provide all 127 rental apartments with a stylish kitchen that fits this modern project in one of the bustling cities of Brabant.
- Collaboration build on trust and sustainability goals
- Leven in Lankforst: 72 new Keller kitchens thanks to circular kitchen process
- Luxury Keller Kitchens for De Zalmhaven in Rotterdam
- Keller kitchens in new apartment complex Wilhelminahaven
- Kitchen producer DKG works with carbon farmers in the region