Things that are happening in the world translate into new trends. For the next few years developments in technology, lifestyle & health ánd sustainability will play an important role in how we furnish our homes. This is reflected in our kitchen trends for 2022 and new kitchen programme.
When you are purchasing a new kitchen you want to be sure you choose a beautiful model that will last for years. What defines beautiful is very personal and different for everyone. You see so many different kitchen styles – in brochures, magazines and at actual kitchen specialists – that it is difficult to choose the right one for you. You don’t purchase a new kitchen every day, so it is important to do your research and look beyond a colour and model.Read More
- Collaboration build on trust and sustainability goals
- Leven in Lankforst: 72 new Keller kitchens thanks to circular kitchen process
- Luxury Keller Kitchens for De Zalmhaven in Rotterdam
- Keller kitchens in new apartment complex Wilhelminahaven
- Kitchen producer DKG works with carbon farmers in the region