Our kitchens are produced with the greatest possible care. To ensure years of enjoyment of it, we would like to draw your attention to our instructions for care and use.
- Remove protective film during or immediately after assembly.
- Use a mild, preferably ecological household or kitchen cleaner, diluted in water, for cleaning the kitchen elements.
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free, slightly damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasive, aggressive or industrial detergents, furniture polish or wax, sanitary cleaners, scouring pads or steel wool and especially no steam cleaners.
- Do not leave a damp cloth or mop on the cupboard bases or shelve. Make sure that no water enters the seams. After cleaning always dry the kitchen elements with a soft cloth.
- Avoid excessive humidity and vapor from appliances such as kettles and coffee makers under hanging cupboards and shelves, or through an open dishwasher or oven.
- Always use the extractor hood during cooking.
- Never place hot pans or objects directly on the work top, use underlays.
- Never cut food directly on the work top, always use a cutting board.
Download an PDF overview with all care and maintenance instructions. Download PDF overview.