New Country celebrates the beauty of nature and embraces the charm of the countryside. Picture natural textures, fresh green, and inviting wooden elements that create a sense of tranquility and comfort. It's a style that effortlessly blends traditional aesthetics with contemporary design, resulting in a space that feels both timeless and welcoming.
It's a sanctuary where you can savor the simple pleasures, whether it's sipping a cup of tea by the window, baking fresh bread, or gathering with loved ones around a farmhouse-style table.
The traditional frame doors in sage green with T-knobs and handles in antique bronze antique bronze create an atmosphere from the past. The appliances and luxurious drawers provide the convenience of today.The worktop in two finishes, the open unit in the island and the spice boxes in the worktop create special accents.
In this kitchen:
- Veneer with relief in pure oak for a modern accent
- 'Old-fashioned' cupboard with cooler and freezer
- Special accents in the island
- Wooden front Braham in structured lacquer sage green ( NCS-collour S5010-G30Y)
- Veneer front Ribbonwood in pure oak
- Handle 712 in antique bronze
- T-handle 713 in antique bronze
- Glass doors in clear glass
Choose a melamine front in a wood look and laminate worktop for a budget-friendly option.
The kitchen layouts that you will find on this website and in our kitchen brochure serve as inspiration and can be adapted in terms of layout, model, colour, handle (trim)/handleless and many other options. More information about the possibilities? Visit one of our Keller dealers. They are happy to make a design in this style that suits your home and budget.